Now and then...

how happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd;----Alexander Pope

Friday, March 16, 2007

Got a hair trim today. Gateway is extra pleasant in the morning when all the stores are closed. No screaming kids running around because the parents are not watching them.

I read my old Xanga posts, and I am truly surprised at how many posts I have written over the past two and something years. And I must say, my life was more interesting than I give credit for. Just grateful for what I have. Now, time to get back to lab work, and deal with a supervisor who appearantly DOES NOT listen to ppl when they are talking.

On a vanity note: BCBG stands for Bon Chic Bon Genre (translation: good style, good attitude)...and it's coming to the outlet stores @ PC.

No comments: