My latest addiction: Harry Potter! Can't wait to see how J.K. Rowling will wrap things up in the final book, when Harry battles the nose-less one.
Now and then...
how happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd;----Alexander Pope
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd;----Alexander Pope
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Summer BBQ
Ok, I didn't just had a BBQ last week, I actually accomplished more hanging-out-with-friends than usual (which is to say I accomplished less at the lab). First it was hiking at the scenic White Pine (saw a Moose), followed by Bayou, then BBQ at Lansia's house, and then the Art Festival in the library square. I am simply exhausted.



My latest addiction: Harry Potter! Can't wait to see how J.K. Rowling will wrap things up in the final book, when Harry battles the nose-less one.
My latest addiction: Harry Potter! Can't wait to see how J.K. Rowling will wrap things up in the final book, when Harry battles the nose-less one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment