I took the "scents and sensibility" quiz on gURL.com | |||
![]() | My aroma personality is... leaf Are you a bit detached? Often lost in your thoughts? Then you probably fit the profile of Worwood's leaf types, who are the absent-minded professors of the world. (Einstein was probably a leafie.) Read more... What's your aroma persona? | ||
![]() I took the "the temperment type" quiz on gURL.com | |||
![]() | I am... melancholic According to Galen's ancient theory of temperaments, people with melancholic temperaments are often perfectionists, and are analytically oriented. They are said to be sensitive and loving, but may also be hard to please because of their high standards. Read more... What's your temperment? | ||
No... I don't have that high of standards.
I took the "What's So Funny?" quiz on gURL.com | |||
![]() | My sense of humor is... Satirical Do you think comedy can serve a higher purpose? Or maybe you just like poking fun at people. Either way, you seem to enjoy satirical humor. Satire is the use of irony and wit to expose the unethical or just plain ridiculous aspects of society. Read more... What is your sense of humor? | ||






1 comment:
Haha! Yay for teen magazines and online personality quizes!
Post a Comment