Now and then...
how happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd;----Alexander Pope
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd;----Alexander Pope
Friday, September 5, 2008
Limiting privacy
There are times when I like to post some personal blogs, because I think my blogspot account is relatively private, where I can talk about more personal stuffs. However, when I googled my email (out of curiosity and boredom), it led to a comment I wrote on someone's blog, in which I had left my email in the comment (hence, it showed up in the search). I tried to outsmart google search by deleting the comment on that blog (sorry, Tanya). But to my surprise, the search results stayed the same. I guess all the geniuses working @ Google are too smart for me to outsmart them. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
privacy doesn't exist in today's world anymore :)
Post a Comment