how happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd;----Alexander Pope
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Purple is back
I recently read a blog article on {this is glamorous} about my favorite color, purple, being the it-color this season. I think purplehas always been an underrated color. Back in the middle ages, the mauve dye had cost more than gold at one point because it was so hard to make that color dye.
Found these cool pics from that blog.
And other random things that I always adored: lace design, peonies (yes, pictures taken from the same source).
3 comments:
i <3 peonies! great post. u should make your blog background a nice mauve color :)
Purple is pretty... I have a glass vase with red silk peonies in my room...
update your blog! *ahem
Post a Comment