Now and then...

how happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd;----Alexander Pope

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

~For your entertainment~

In an effort to coordinate my schedule, I spend a good amount of time trying to communicate via email with this guy, whom I collaborate with. He's a researcher on campus, who looks pretty serious for a first impression.

My email
---actually, would Friday be better?

His email
---new years?

My email
---sure, why not

His email
---you need a hobby

My email (I was getting a little ticked-off after reading his response)
---actually, I was planning to go ski tomorrow (i do have a hobby!). But I was going to postpone that if you want to train me tomorrow, since you are leaving town soon. That explains the previous emails. [come on, you are making it hard for me to do my hobby!]

His email
---you go skiing. science can wait until monday. You should ski while the skiing is good.

Me
---Cool! :)

Him
---YEAH! ski safe

2 comments:

thunderchi said...

u need more hobbies. what else can can we get you hooked on besides skiing? ddr? knitting?

Holly said...

jenny could put latin dancing down as a hobby.

that was fun taking the dance class with you. :)