This friday, I did somethings that I
rarely do: 1)I put on a costume, 2)I took the
Thriller dance class in a downtown dance studio (yes, I tried to learn Michael Jackson's famous moves). Since the theme of the dance was related to Halloween, my friends and I decided to put on some kind of costume. We headed to Blue Boutique in search of the perfect piece. Even though the costumes in the store are mostly low cut skirts, I found that most of them would fit my body pretty well because I am short ( so the skirt is actually not low cut for me). Anyways, I ended up picking a pair of wings. And thanks to Ennlee for lending me a white shirt, my costume was complete. :)
The dance moves were more difficult than it looks on the
Thriller MTV, and I had a hard time following the instructor because half the time my view was blocked by some Zombie character or Tinkerbell or Cat woman. The night ended with us girls sipping hot drinks in Coffee Garden and getting kicked out as the last customers around midnight. Hahaha. It was definitely a nice way to end a stressful work week.
7 comments:
nice wings jenny. u should buy a halo too!
awww jenny you look so pure! what's ennlee's outfit supposed to be?
Ennlee is a fairy, like the ones in Midsummer Night's dream
Yea, you made a cute angel, and Ennlee was so pretty with her purple fairy wings. :)
It was fun hanging out with you and Ennlee!
yeah, it was tons of fun and we should get together soon and dress up again!! I'm glad i got you to dress up and come with us! I just knew you would have fun!! oh, chichi, i was supposed to be a butterfly but a fairy works too!:) hahah you guys look sooo gorgeous!!
Yes, Ennlee, you were very persuasive in getting me into a costume, and furthermore, dance in a costume. Haha. Anyways, thanks for the pic taken in the studio, it turned out nice.
i need to start taking more pix of food and YOU need to update your BLOG!!!
Post a Comment