Now and then...

how happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd;----Alexander Pope

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Things to do...

Due to my cold, I've been feeling too sluggish to get things done. So here's a list of things that I would like to see get done.

1. Finish the short book What Happens When We Die by Sam Parnia
2. Go ski @ Brighton.
3. Go see the polaroid show.
4. Watch Slumdog Millionaire and He is just not that into you.
5. Troubleshoot problems @ work.

  Speaking of work, I came to realize that doing research means I always encounter disappointment and then joy, and often times the cycle repeats itself.  I've learn that I shouldn't be overly happy when I get some good results, nor should I be too disappointed if things didn't turn out as expected. 




2 comments:

Scrumptious Dessert said...

I have ways to help:
1. Next weekend, go skiing with me and Rod.
2. Lets go watch He's Just Not That Into You next weekend, possibly Friday night, and invite Ennlee and Lansia to come too.

Hope you're feeling better. Oh I didn't make it to Salsa Dance last week. But I am signing up to take the class again. I really want to get better at what we've learn, and taking it again will help me achieve better results.

thunderchi said...

oh! i'm so glad you're going to go see the polaroid show, it looks like fun!