
My favorite segment was "sitting in high chair". When the guy climbed on the chairs, I could literally see the whole stack of chairs shake! It was pretty tense.
After the show, some of the acrobat performers were in the lobby helping to sell souvenirs. I wish I had asked them for a quick picture before leaving.
On an unrelated note, I saw this camera (maybe a different model) at Costco, it's the Lumix with 12 MP, very sleek design.
It comes with features like face recognition, and better shutter speed to capture picture in motion. What got me was that after rebate, Costco is selling it for like $170, that is just slightly more than what I paid for my 4.2 MP Sony Cybershot (which I got few yrs back). I'm so jealous, technology has moved so fast, and the price is getting better nowdays. Ugh.

4 comments:
ooo the camera is a pretty good deal. i still remember when i paid $450 for an ipod that can't only now be used as a coaster :(
are you getting a new camera?? i remember my 3.2 mp camera that was hot shit back in the day. now everyone's phone has a better camera :(
Yeah, it was definitely a good show! Loved it!! Wow, that's a really nice camera and for a really good price! You should get it!!! Costco always have really good deals!! That's where I got my cameras!
omg... I want to go to some beijing acrobatic show now!!
Post a Comment