Now and then...

how happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd;----Alexander Pope

Friday, February 12, 2010

My crazy dreams

I usually sleep well, but once a while I have bizarre nightmares. Like the one I had two nights ago. So I've listed some of the ones that I had in the past.

1. The most recent one involved a black widow spider. In my dream, I saw this big black widow following me in fast speed. Not only it's black, it has this vivid ruby red color around the belly (yes I dream in color). The red really popped out in my dream, and I kept freaking out because the web of the spider kept sticking to my arm. Finally, one of my friends came to my rescue and brushed the thing off.

2. In this dream, I entered this glass-walled building. Shortly after, someone said that this lion was let out of the leash, and it's strolling at the front door. As I was heading to the back exit, I was informed that there's a leopard in the back exit door, attacking people. I was frustrated and scared, not knowing what to do since I'm sandwiched between the two beasts. Finally, I woke up. After waking up, I figured that one possible solution is I should lead the leopard to the lion, so they will fight each other while I escape.

3. This one also involved wild animal. I was in a ritzy hotel, there's a white Siberian tiger trying to get me and somehow I got trapped in the elevator. The elevator was the old-fashion kind, with the patterned metal as the sliding door. The elevator was not working properly, so the white tiger try to stick its paws thru the door! That Siberian tiger was quit intimidating at close-up.

4. This one does NOT involve animals. In a pulp-fiction-esque setting, I was taking shower, and this assassin was trying to get me by shooting bullets through the window. I later saw the assassin, and she was blonde. I think I had this dream because my subconscious was thinking about Kill Bill.


Anyways, I have no explanation as to why my nightmares always involve getting chased by animals.

1 comment:

kjygyrl said...

isn't it weird how dreams always have some sort of fear involved? I had a weird dream where a skunk was following me!! but it was a nice skunk but somehow i was scared of it. maybe the animals in our dreams represent something.