how happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd;----Alexander Pope
Sunday, July 26, 2009
White Pine Trail
Recently, my mom got a break from work, so I took her to White Pine trail since she has never been there before, and it's one of my favorite. That place is awesome, after hiking there I've had better sleep and more energy.
It took a while for us to capture this close-up of the little squirrel getting water from the plant. But it was worth it. :) The little guy was thirsty!
6 comments:
you look so stylish with your shades on! and that squirrel is soooooo cute!!! I want to see a squirrel!
You should visit me @ SLC, we will go squirrel sighting. :)
Cute glasses!=)
Nice picture of the squirrel!
Where is this trail?
Holly, this trail is in little cottonwood, before snowbird
Yea, I was watching for White Pine Trail on my way to Snowbird on Sunday, like you said it's right before Snowbird.
Post a Comment