I celebrated my birthday yesterday via a dinner with friends @ Stoneground. Thanks to Ennlee, who is like my personal photographer now, I didn't need to bring my own camera to capture the moments.
I was temporarily blind from previous flash lights. My doctor had diagnosed me with natural inflammation, which means my eyes are very sensitive to bright light.
This was taken by our waiter, who is a photography major (I tend to remember random things).
I look like a little kid on Christmas morning. That box of Boggle is actually from the cafe, not mine. haha
Hanging out in Cafe d'Bolla, playing games (and keep loosing) and laughing, just like the good old times. Some people (esp. in Utah) feel that being mid-20s is "old", but I just don't feel that way. And I would not want to go back to those awkward teenage years, when my options and independence were so limited. So much of my good memories came from my college years when I was in my early 20s and the present time. I guess that's a good thing.

3 comments:
I'm your personal photographer? Yay!! Oh, and I don't think your eyes look bad in that one picture but you are right.....the flash on Lansia's camera was pretty bright! I remember you saying that at dinner. hahah
I like the pictures.
Yea, I love being in my late 20's, we are not old - old is like 70 or 80.
I feel like the older I get, the more comfortable I become with myself and the better I am able to work through life problems.
WHAT??!! mid-20s ISNT old? wow ;)
and yes, your friends are awesome.
Post a Comment