After badminton, I went to check out the Italian Culture Fair with friends. I was impressed by the handbags displayed at the vendor's ( I assume they are imported from Italy). As far as design goes, the handbags are as cool as the ones sold in Nordstrom, but at a much cheaper price. No wonder why people always say Italians possess great tastes for handbag styles. The Saturday night ended with a nice meal @ Ennlee's apartment, where we ate with paper plates so no dish washing required. :) And of course, we watched the women's individual and relay swimming race. The Beijing Olympic games has became my favorite TV program to watch, along with Mad Men, that is.
Lansia and I, riding at the back of a cop car. :)
2 comments:
so, uhh, why don't you tell us how you guys got arrested and ended up in a cop car.....yeah, what happened?=)
Jenny,
Where do you go play badminton? Just wanted to find out for my mom, she loved that sport when she was a teenager.
:)
Post a Comment