Now and then...

how happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd;----Alexander Pope

Saturday, August 9, 2008

The grandiose of Beijing

Simply spectacular! I can't wait to visit Beijing someday, to explore the rich culture of this ancient city.




2 comments:

ennlee said...

Yay! You put some pictures up! Nice! We should definitely plan a trip to China next year!

ennlee said...

Jenny,
It was a lot of fun having you guys over and I really want to take some pictures of you soon! You can be one of my models! Yay! Oh, how was hiking yesterday? I think I tried calling you guys when you guys were up in the mountains because it went straight to voicemail so i figured you guys didn't have any reception. Yeah, I'm really excited for the women's gymnastics finals tonight! I stayed up to watch the men's last night and I got really into it! It was great! Well, talk to you later!